Related party transactions

Are you needing to transfer your property deeds across to a related party? Call Alpha Conveyancing & Settlement Solutions on (08) 9371 5005 and we can help you with any of the following:

  • Transfer by Consent Orders Divorce/Separation property orders (exempt stamp duty)
  • Transfer adding spouse to title (exempt stamp duty)
  • Transfer from brother & sister to brother (stamp duty payable)
  • Transfer from parents to children (stamp duty payable)
  • Transfer from owner to family trust (stamp duty payable)

Where stamp duty is payable, a commercial valuation (client cost) or valuation by VGO (no cost) for assessment of stamp duty payable.

  • Categories:

    Property Transfers

Click & Share the Love